Monday, February 25, 2008

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to school I go...

Darn it!!! I can't sleep! Partly anxiety, partly excitement. You see, tomorrow morning (well, today now) I leave for my midwifery school orientation. I am so excited to finally be getting started! But, I am soooo anxious. There are 50 people in my class (only 19 of them are MW students, the rest are NP and WHNP students) and I don't know any of them.
So, I am going to a strange place (5 hours north of my home) to spend four days with a bunch of strangers. And after looking at the weather channel it's going to be cold, and you know how much I dislike being cold!!! It looks like we may get a little snow while we are there, I kind of hope so. If it's going to be cold anyway, it might as well snow.
I will try and update this week if I get a chance, otherwise it will be the weekend.
Keep me in your prayers!
Oh, pray for my husband and boys this week too. It will be the first time I have been away and left daddy in charge for this amount of time!!!

No comments: